I was looking at my calendar and realized that this year’s Hospitality Design Exposition & Conference (HD Expo) is less than three months away! We have been working hard to offer a stellar roundup of speakers and panels (some 27 to choose from), so I wanted to pinpoint a few of the highlights.
- Vote live for the $10,000 top prize at the 7th Annual HD/JHG Radical Innovation in Hospitality Competition after the finalists battle it out Shark Tank style. Have a bold, innovative concept? You can still apply (deadline is March 1st). Click here for more info.
- Get face time with more than 30 owners, developers, and brand executives for a free-flowing discussion of industry issues, forecasts, ideas, updates, trends, and topics that you bring to the table during the annual HD/ISHP Owners’ Roundtable.
- Hear MGM Resorts International’s vice president of design and development, Joyen Vakil, discuss incorporating both the right and left brain in guestroom redesigns
- Innovative chef/restaurateur Michael Cordúa and celebrated designer Jordan Mozer discuss the Houston restaurants they have created—among them Churrascos and Americas—drawing upon their long personal friendship, as well as their mutual love of history, literature, and Latin American culture
- Listen to a series of Green Talks and conversations with chefs and mixologists at our new Social Hub
- Get a behind the scenes look at Marquee, one of the most successful nightclubs of all time, with founder Jason Strauss
Hope to see you in Vegas!